Millennium TV: Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting Millennium TV!
On this page, we have set out the terms that govern how you can use our website, www.mymillennium.tv (the “Website”), as well as any other services provided by Millennium TV. Please be sure to read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) before using our website.
Millennium TV regularly updates our Terms so please visit this page from time to time to keep up to date with any changes.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
Our services include (but are not limited to) the provision of online content, online social media, interactive application, text, audiovisual content, advertising and any similar service that we currently provide on the Website or that we may provide in the future (the “Services”).
The Services are made available to you by Uptonville Associates Limited at our sole and absolute discretion. We may modify or withdraw Services, or the period during which they are available, at any time at our sole and absolute discretion. We may do this without notice to you. We have absolute editorial control over the Services at all times.
HOW DO THESE TERMS AFFECT YOU?
By using our website, you fully accept all aspects of the Terms so if you disagree with the Terms or any part of them, you must not use the Website.
If you subscribe to the Website, submit any material to the Website or use any of the Services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these Terms.
WHO CAN USE THE SERVICES?
Some of the content on the Website may contain adult themes including some strong language, scenes of a sexual nature, scenes involving violence and other material that may not be suitable for children to view. We have therefore set age limitations on those who can use the Services.
Subject to the paragraph below, you must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you are under 18 years old:
- you must get the permission of your parent or guardian before using the Services; and
- you must read the Terms with your parent or guardian and ensure that they understand and agree with the Terms on your behalf.
HOW YOU CAN USE THE SERVICES
You may only use the Services:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use;
for lawful purposes; and
- in a manner which does not infringe the rights (e.g. copyright) of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of these Services by, any third party.
You understand and accept that the hardware you use to access our Services may require certain software in order for the Services to work correctly and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have the required software before accessing those Services. In order to use the Services, you may be required to obtain certain updates and/or upgrades to your hardware. You are solely responsible for any costs and/or fees associated with any such updates/upgrades to any hardware or software.
You agree to compensate us in respect of any damages or losses suffered by us as a result of any claim made by a third party relating to i) your use of the Services in breach of these Terms (or any other applicable terms), or ii) your violation of any applicable law or regulation when using the Services.
HOW YOU CAN’T USE THE SERVICES
By accessing any part of the Services (including any material or content made available by Millennium TV via the Services), you agree that you will not:
- reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, copy, reproduce, communicate and/or make available to the public, republish download (including republication on another website), post, record, broadcast or transmit or use in other anyway, the Services or any part thereof including but not limited to any content or software code) except permitted by us (unless you own or control the relevant rights in the relevant part of the Services);
- charge (whether directly or indirectly) others to use all or any part of the Services;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- commercialise or attempt to commercialise all or any part of the Services;
- use such Services to in any way infringe the privacy or other rights of other users of the Services;
- utilise ‘plugins’ or any application(s), software or associated tool(s) which change the content of the Services;
- do anything that may cause damage to the Services or our servers, systems or equipment or those of third parties, nor access or attempt to access any users’ data;
- penetrate, remove or otherwise alter or interfere with any security measures that we use to protect the material and content made available via our Services, or attempt to do so or assist any other person in doing or attempting to do so;
- state, suggest or in any way give the impression that you have any commercial relationship with us, or that you are our agent or that we have endorsed any submission you may make to any of our Services;
- block, disable, obscure or impair any advertising on the Website or served or included in the Services;
- use the Services in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use the Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; or
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
THIRD PARTY PARTNERS’ CONTENT
Please note that certain pages and services provided as part of the Services are hosted, managed and operated by a third party. Where this is the case it will normally be indicated on the Website and/or the relevant Service. The Services may contain links to other third party websites, platforms and services through advertising or otherwise, and in certain circumstances our content may also be made available on third party services and platforms (“Third Party Content”).
You are free to choose whether or not to make use of such third party services. Consequently we do not accept any responsibility or liability for content incorporated in our Services in this way or any actions or omissions that you may take in reliance on it. We are not responsible for the contents (including the Third Party Content) or availability of such third party websites or services (including the failure of any links to them). We do not endorse the material contained in their websites or services. Any links to third party services are provided for your convenience only.
If you use a third party service, you agree that: (i) we won’t be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into (which may include, but is not limited to, a transaction or contract where the third party sells or otherwise provides Third Party Content, or access to Third Party Content, to you pursuant to that transaction or contract); (ii) we will not be supplying those services (including, where applicable, any Third Party Content) to you; and (iii) we won’t be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those third party websites and/or services (including any use by you of Third Party Content). You agree that you will not involve Millennium TV in any dispute you may have with such third party websites and services.
Unless otherwise attributed on the Website, all copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in the Services and all material or content made available by Millennium TV via the Services (excluding any Third Party Content (see above)) are and will remain at all times the property of Millennium TV (or Millennium TV’s licensors or third parties, as applicable).
The names, images and logos identifying us, our partners or third parties and our/their products and services contained in the Services are proprietary marks and may not be reproduced or otherwise used without our express permission.
Nothing contained in these Terms grants you a licence or a right to use any copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents or other intellectual property right owned or controlled by Millennium TV, its licensors or any third party, except to the limited extent necessary to receive the Services.
You may not copy all or any part of any materials or content made available by Millennium TV via the Services except to the extent permitted in these Terms, or expressly by us, or at law.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the Services, or indeed the whole Services, at our sole and absolute discretion; you may not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the Services.
We may also permanently ban or temporarily suspend you from using the Services if you do not comply with these Terms or any other applicable terms, at our sole and absolute discretion.
We cannot promise that:
- the Services will always be complete, accurate and free from errors or omissions;
- that the Services is up to date; or
- that the Services will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition free from viruses or other harmful components;
- all the features and functionality of the Services will be available on all devices.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of the Services and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole and complete discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any of the Services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the above, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these Terms, the Services and the use of the Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In addition to other specific exclusions of liability set out in these Terms, we do not accept any liability for:
- any damage or loss caused to you while using our Services in breach of these Terms, including but not limited to where you are using our Services for purposes other than your own personal, non-commercial use;
- any loss of data that results from your use of the Services;
- any loss of income, revenue, business, profits or contracts that results from your use of the Services;
- any failure, suspension and/or termination of access to the Services and/or any content in connection with or arising out of an event which is outside our reasonable control (including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, nuclear accident or acts of God, war or terrorist activity, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule regulation or direction, accident or breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers, and where they are beyond our reasonable control, any other acts, events, omissions or accidents);
- any claims brought against you by a third party except as stated in these Terms; and/orany damage or loss caused to you where such damage or loss (i) is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us when you use the Services or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to you and us but is only indirectly related to your use of the Services; in both cases including where the damage or loss results from our breach of these Terms.
Any content or other materials included in the Services do not, and are not intended to, amount to advice on which you should rely. Consequently we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any actions or omissions that you may take in reliance on such content or materials.
Nothing in these Terms will:
- restrict your statutory rights as a consumer (including your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service, more details about which can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen’s Advice Bureau); or
- limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
If a provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these Terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
A contract under these Terms is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Subject to the terms set out in the Limitation of Liability paragraph above, these terms and conditions, together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Services and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of the Services.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Last Updated: 22 April 2016
If you have any questions, queries or complaints then you can email us at email@example.com or call us on+44(0)330 088 4724 or write to us at Millennium TV, Studio 63, Great Western Studios, 65 Alfred Road, London, England, United Kingdom,W2 5EU.
Millennium TV Corporate Information
This website is owned and operated by UA (Holdco) Limited – Company No: 12537370
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06901383, and our registered office is at:
16 Edensor Road
Our principal place of business is at:
Great Western Studios
65 Alfred Road
You can contact us using our website contact form, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44(0)330 088 4724.